10.05.2007

Preparing for a Wedding in Southwest Michigan

It's a Friday afternoon and I've got a wedding to shoot tomorrow. It's my wifes friends wedding here in Southwest Michigan and it should be a lot of fun. I actually love shooting friends weddings because I feel like people are even more comfortable with me than they might be around another photographer and that allows me to capture even more wonderful moments!

Here's my checklist of things I need to do the day before a shoot:
- Charge Batteries
- Clean camera sensors
- Print Directions (mapquest) I just got a GPS last week but want a back up!
- Pick up pants/shirt from cleaners
- Format CF cards
- Review schedule and notes for the wedding
- Look at cool pictures for inspiration

2 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!!! Can't wait to see what you're going to post! ~ Dawn

Anonymous said...

Wow I feel honored to post right after Bob Davis. I met Bob in Chicago last year at PartnerCon. What a great source of information on flash. I'm looking forward to meeting you this coming Sunday at the regional meeting in Troy, MI, that's if you are going to be there. Hope to talk to you soon.