8.13.2008

Stella Event Design - Photography Q&A

This week is photography week at Stella Event Design, a full-service wedding coordination and event planning boutique, specializing in weddings along the Michigan lake shore. I worked with Stella Event Design on a spring wedding this year and they were amazing, I wish all of my clients had such a knowledgeable and creative resource at their disposal! This week they're featuring 3 photographers in a Q&A session and today it's my turn! Check out Stella Event Designs blog for the full Q+A. Also, I have been invited to be a guest blogger tomorrow so check back for some great tips on how brides can work with their photographers to get some really creative images on their wedding day!

Here are a few photos from the wedding I worked on with Stella Event Designs in April. The day started at 6am on the beach in Saint Joseph Michigan where the bride and all her bridesmaids went for a run. I kept up on my bike and documented the early morning run. What a fun way to start the day!











1 comment:

PT said...

wow! i love this last image!