8.23.2008

Milwaukee Wedding Photography at the War Memorial

The Milwaukee War Memorial is an incredible venue for wedding pictures!! The wedding ceremony on the terrace over looking Lake Michigan was amazing and so was the wedding reception. The wedding party danced the night away to some great tunes and we finished the wedding pictures with this incredible bridal portrait of the Bride and Groom in the stair well of the War Memorial in Milwaukee Wisconsin!

In the background you can see the Milwaukee skyline! I think this is one of the most unique and beautiful facilities I've ever shot at and although this particular bridal portrait took quite a bit of co-ordination to pull of it was well worth it and one of my favorite wedding pictures of the year! Although I don't get to shoot in Milwaukee as much as I'd like I look forward to coming back to this location soon!!

No comments: